Privacy Statement IFFS
IFFS is convinced that the protection of the privacy of customers, suppliers and visitors is essential and processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Belgian Law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
IFFS is responsible for the registration, processing and use of your personal data. IFFS can be reached by post: IFFS bvba, Belcrownlaan 25, 2100 Deurne, trade register number 0454.136.281, Website: www.iffs.be, by mail: email@example.com
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is information with which you can be identified.
By using the website and/ or services offered by IFFS, you accept that certain personal data is collected on the basis of the contractual relationship or the contractual relationship.
Usually these are personal data such as your (first) name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, loading and unloading address, bank account number.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As a rule, we do not share your personal data with anyone outside IFFS, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement. The parties that are selected guarantee the same protection for your data.
Your data is shared with:
-third parties involved in the performance of the service, such as a subcontractor;
-law enforcement or government agencies when they ask us to disclose the information;
-processors who provide statistical research and analysis;
-processors who provide hosting of this website and related databases.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED AND PROCESSED?
IFFS does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary.
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
IFFS takes all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and requires third parties who process your personal data for us to do the same. Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or misuse and is only allowed to our employees and agents on a ‘need-to-know’ basis.
- YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RIGHT TO CHANGE, DELETE, OBJECT AND DATA TRANSFER
The European Data Protection Regulation includes the following rights:
• Right to transparency and information (Article 12 European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 of the European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right to rectification (Article 16 European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right to erasure / right to be forgotten (Article 17 European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right to portability (Article 20 European Data Protection Regulation)
• Right to object (Article 21 European Data Protection Regulation)
To allow IFFS to process your request to exercise the above rights, provide IFFS with your full name and details and address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will inform you what action has been taken within one month of submitting your request.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
IFFS guarantees that all selected parties who process your personal data both inside as outside the EU, must take appropriate security measures to protect it and do so solely on the basis of the contractual relationship.
- DATA PROTECTION MANAGER AND DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
For any additional information or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
- the data protection manager, at the following address: email@example.com
- the supervisory authority (GBA): Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35
1000 Brussels, +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, +32 (0) 2 274 48 35, firstname.lastname@example.org